Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse
With the Castor now free of its box, we can get a look at its left side here. At the bottom, there is a rubber textured area to give your thumb a sure grip with the page forward and back buttons nestled in at the top. As for the rest of the side panel, it offers a rubberized coating that covers the rest of the mouse as well.
The heel of the mouse offers two body lines that flank the light up logo high up on the back. All three sections here have the rubberized coating, and it is even used along the bottom angled edge too.
It is hard to tell with all this black on black, and everything has a matte finish, but like the Naos, the Castor offers indentations with a raised center that allows the pinky and ring finger to be supported as well as offering a lip to grip and lift the Castor with.
The body lines at the back turn into the outer break lines for the main switches on the front of the mouse, while the center line goes in a bit and is split around the scroll wheel. The USB cable comes right out of the center, and again, everything has that matte rubberized finish on it here as well.
At the top of the mouse, just forward of center, we find the DPI selector button. In front of that is scroll wheel with a light up center and the outside offers a thick rubber grip around it to ease the use of it.
Under the Castor, we find it to be sliding on two large PTFE feet. A smaller one at the front goes from the tip and widens out to both sides. Below the sensor surrounded with the Mionix logo in the middle, we find the large back foot that comes up the sides a bit to cover all the angles of use.
The cable comes out of a rubber retainer in the front of the Castor and from that point on you get two meters of braided cable. It ends with a choke wrapped around the cable and terminates with a gold plated USB 2.0 connection.
PRICING: You can find the Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £54 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse