Accessories and Documentation
Inside that big box we found earlier inside the chassis, we found this rubber isolated pump mounting plate seen on the left that can mount to the floor of the chassis. To the right is a reservoir plate that works on the inside of the HDD cage, put on the side closest to the motherboard, it allows you to hang various sizes of tube reservoirs.
If you remove the HDD cage entirely, the optional dual 120mm fan bracket can be installed to run on the same plane as the motherboard tray, allowing that right side ventilation to be used that we found in the side panel. In a bag, we find an extra wire hook and loop strip along with eight zip ties.
We also really dig that we get all of the screws, HDD isolation spacers, fan screws, whatever you need, it's right here in this handy sorter. Not only do they keep all the screws sorted without needing to pick through a huge mass of hardware, but the sorter case is much easier to find later as well.
The manual isn't the average run of the mill manual. This thing explains in minute detail everything about this chassis. It will take you from a parts list, through a standard build, shows optional ways to go about things, and no doubt will get the most novice user up and running in no time at all.
We were also sent the optional PH-ITXKT-01 accessory kit to add to our review and show what this kit has to offer.
In that box, you are given a new rear to the chassis. This offers now two rear I/O areas and an additional pair of expansion slots while also offering a location for an SFF PSU to be installed. There is also an additional insert with instructions for all of this.
Since the case cannot be use to turn on and access, they also send along this 5.25" bay front I/O panel. This allows you to have LEDs, buttons, even USB 3.0 access to the second system.
Then of course you need a place to mount that second Mini-ITX based system. Phanteks sends this steel plate that screws into the chassis just for that, and also include additional hardware to use with all of this gear.
This is optional, and comes at an additional cost, but Phanteks wanted to show off that the chassis can take on extra LED strips that can be controlled with their built in system. This is why we were sent the one meter and two-meter versions of these PH-LEDKT-M1 and M2 kits, respectively.
They also sent this SSD tray that is a match to those used in the back of the chassis. So if you want to use the pair in the back, but still want to hang SSDs above the nameplate on the HDD rack, you can get more of these to use there as well.
PRICING: You can find the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL retails for $189 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL retails for £133 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL Super Micro-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Enthoo Mini XL]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives