Using the basics for packaging, the black printing on the plain cardboard still offers us quite a bit. There is the naming along the top and a large rendering of the chassis below. Off to its right is a full list of features, and at the bottom are five more.
This side panel offers more about the Soundwave-A. It tells us that this chassis is designed for a sense of speed and power, it supports huge video cards, its drive support, front I/O connectivity, and amount of CPU cooler space.
Around the back, or possibly the front of the box, we really cannot tell until we open it, but we do find it to be a direct copy of everything we saw on the opposing panel.
This is where we find the "A" stands for "Advanced", and it keeps going as to what you will find. There are boxes to check for our black version, and it looks like plans for a white version as well. They have boxes for PSUs that may be included, of which we have none, and then the panel ends with the specifications chart.
Surprisingly Xigmatek takes a lot of care to be sure this lightweight chassis makes it to your door in great shape. They wrap the chassis in plastic and use thin Styrofoam end caps, but also offer a cover for the front made of Styrofoam as well. This was enough as our sample showed up in perfect condition, not a mark on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Soundwave-A Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Soundwave-A]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4