Using the basics for packaging, the black printing on the plain cardboard still offers us quite a bit. There is the naming along the top and a large rendering of the chassis below. Off to its right is a full list of features, and at the bottom are five more.
This side panel offers more about the Soundwave-A. It tells us that this chassis is designed for a sense of speed and power, it supports huge video cards, its drive support, front I/O connectivity, and amount of CPU cooler space.
Around the back, or possibly the front of the box, we really cannot tell until we open it, but we do find it to be a direct copy of everything we saw on the opposing panel.
This is where we find the "A" stands for "Advanced", and it keeps going as to what you will find. There are boxes to check for our black version, and it looks like plans for a white version as well. They have boxes for PSUs that may be included, of which we have none, and then the panel ends with the specifications chart.
Surprisingly Xigmatek takes a lot of care to be sure this lightweight chassis makes it to your door in great shape. They wrap the chassis in plastic and use thin Styrofoam end caps, but also offer a cover for the front made of Styrofoam as well. This was enough as our sample showed up in perfect condition, not a mark on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Soundwave-A Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Soundwave-A]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset