Ripjaws MX780 Continued
It is easy to tell how much that the heel of the mouse raises from this image. What used to be sitting pretty much flush with the base of the mouse is now near an inch off the table.
As we removed the left side grip we found not only is there a place for one of the rubber sleeved weights, but you can also see a matching pair of magnets on the side of the mouse.
Since we had two weights and only found room for one so far, we then move to the right side of the MX780. This time we slid the weight into the mouse to show where that all happens.
The metal plate under the MX780 inhibits the disassembly of this product, so moving on we get to the default lighting. Easily seen lit up on the MX780 from this angle is the logo in the heel as well as the band across the middle.
At the same time, when we move to the front, we find that this mouse offers the three slits at the front as well as illuminating the center of the scroll wheel.
Because this is an ambidextrous design, you have to keep both sides equal, and we see that the three slits on this side light up as well.
While the side lights, the scroll wheel light and the logo on the heel can all be set in groups to various colors other than this reddish hue, but after a bit of programming, you can even have that center light bar offer a rainbow of colors cycling across it, and even comes with a choice of direction for them to move in.
PRICING: You can find the G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $77 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017