Test System Setup
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 540 (3.2GHz)
Video Card(s): GeCube Radeon 9800 Extreme 256MB AGP (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Motherboard(s): Shuttle FB77 (Intel 875P + ICH5-R chipset)
Memory: 2 X 512MB Kingmax PC3200 (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Hard Disk(s): Western Digital Raptor 76GB 10,000 RPM SATA (Supplied by Western Digital)
Today we will be testing the Shuttle against itself at stock speeds and its overclocked speeds. We will have a look how the speed difference effects synthetic tests and real world performance.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2004
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
We can see that overclocking helps our memory and CPU performance in our synthetic tests but we will have to see how it goes when it comes to real world performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes