It's been a while since we have had a look at anything from Shuttle and with word just let out of their new XPC unit designed for home theater systems it looks like we can start to see some new and exciting products coming from Shuttle in the near future.
Today however we will be looking at one of their most recent XPC's which takes advantage of the latest Socket 775 processor from Intel yet is still able to run with normal DDR memory and an AGP graphics card.
We will also be seeing if we have any luck with overclocking the SB77G5 XPC here today as it is quite a common fact that the new Prescott processors are hindered with terrible heat issues which have prevented overclocking and while Shuttle have always done an excellent job with their cooling technology in XPC units, it will be interesting to see just how it holds up against the latest processor and if they do anything to compensate for the excess heat bought on by the new generation processor.
Let's begin and take a look at one of the latest XPC small form factor units to come from Shuttle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives