It's been a while since we have had a look at anything from Shuttle and with word just let out of their new XPC unit designed for home theater systems it looks like we can start to see some new and exciting products coming from Shuttle in the near future.
Today however we will be looking at one of their most recent XPC's which takes advantage of the latest Socket 775 processor from Intel yet is still able to run with normal DDR memory and an AGP graphics card.
We will also be seeing if we have any luck with overclocking the SB77G5 XPC here today as it is quite a common fact that the new Prescott processors are hindered with terrible heat issues which have prevented overclocking and while Shuttle have always done an excellent job with their cooling technology in XPC units, it will be interesting to see just how it holds up against the latest processor and if they do anything to compensate for the excess heat bought on by the new generation processor.
Let's begin and take a look at one of the latest XPC small form factor units to come from Shuttle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS