Case Build & Finished Product
With the build completed and we take another spin around the chassis, we see not one thing has changed in the front. If we used LED fans or filled the ODD bays, we would never know as this slick panel covers everything and looks good doing it.
We had no issues at all fitting in the ATX test system. Average length cards will pose no issues at all with or without the HDD cage, plenty of room for the PSU at the bottom, and even left us plenty of room for an AIO.
We also wanted to offer a view of the Suppressor F31 with the optional PSU cover installed. At this time, we also removed the optical bay drives to help show off now much room along the front of this chassis as well as at the top can be used for water cooling.
We had no trouble snapping in the dust shield, nor did we have alignment issues with the video card. The PSU fits nicely too but does take two passes on the screws to seat it to the gasket correctly.
Just because it is in our nature to manage things well, we went ahead and tied everything down and routed it cleanly. With the room offered back here, though, you could almost just throw writing at this chassis, and it will stick, with plenty of room for more wires around it.
From this angle, unpowered and the powered up images looked identical, so we stuck with just one of the system powered. At this time we disconnected the fans on the AIO, and could hear nothing from the Suppressor F31 outside of a foot away. Even with the AIO at full blast, the sound was cut in half.
We did miss the flicker of the red LED for the HDD activity light, but when the system is powered on, there is a ring around the square power button that offers a soft, true blue glow of LED light.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni