Hardware & Documentation
In the bag of hardware, we are offered this set of screws and goodies. There is an extra pair of standoffs and a socket for them, a set of hex head screws for the PSU, and a set of four fan screws to use in one of the optional locations. At the bottom are motherboard screws, the ones to the right are pretty much for SSD mounting.
Rather than zip-ties Thermaltake offers five resizable straps that will adjust in many sizes. They send two sheets of isolation washers for HDD installation and even pack a motherboard post speaker.
The user manual offers everything you will need to know. Starting with a parts list, moving through the build, even covering all of the options and modularity along the way, enough to get anyone through a build with this chassis. The other insert is all about the one year term Thermaltake covers this against defects of errors in workmanship.
As we like to do, when the cooling options are so plainly laid out with no explanation needed, we snap an image of that page or pages to rid anyone of doubting what is possible inside of the F31.
Along with the chassis, we were asked to hold on until an optional piece arrived. It is a steel PSU cover that is rounded near the top as it offers two 2.5" drive locations as well as a large grommet for GPU power leads. It is also cut out for the front panel wiring as well as being notched along the back to fit the expansion slots. This option comes along with a $19.99 MSRP, and is fair for the look and features it offers this chassis. It also ships with the screws needed to keep it in place.
The optional storage drive trays are steel, and until we removed them, are locked into place with a thumbscrew. The top of the cover is slotted to accept the tabs on the trays, and both sides offer two screw locations for very secure drive mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4