Inside the Suppressor F31
As we removed the side panels, we got a good idea where most of the weight in this chassis is. Both panels are covered edge to edge with 3mm of sound absorbent materials, and even offers covers for optional fan locations.
Our first look into the F31, we don't see paperwork, we found that outside of the chassis and the hardware is found tied inside of the first HDD bay. We also see the wiring is tended to as to be sure nothing will move in transit.
In the front of the F31, we first find the pair of 5.25" bays. These come with tool-free clips, are removable if not needed, and frees up room at the top of the chassis for water cooling options.
With only three bays on the floor for 3.5" and 2.5" drives, there is quite a bit of open area left for longer video cards or possibly a pump to sit on top of the removable HDD cage.
The cage, as well as the support plate, come out of the chassis to free up from at the bottom and front of the chassis, and with it removed, we can see the intake fan they have installed at the bottom.
Currently, sound absorbent covers are installed in the 140mm fan holes, but with the filter removed, we see the entire top offers assorted holes and grooves for 120, 140, and 200mm cooling options.
The motherboard tray offers a large access hole, six management holes, three with and three without grommets, and plenty of tie points. The standoff locations marked A and M for ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, but not a third indicator for Mini-ITX boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design