ASUS is definitely one of the biggest motherboard names out there, and when they give you a premium classed motherboard, you get a board packed with features. The ASUS P5AD2 was one of these boards; the P5AD2-E continues this.
The P5AD2-E has all of the features and abilities of the original 925X motherboard, but with the latest I925XE chipset and support for 1066FSB makes it a board hard to go past.
In terms of performance the board far exceeded our expectations, especially when it comes to overclocking. Hitting past the 310MHz FSB barrier gives a lot of hope for uses of 800FSB CPU's as speeds beyond 266FSB are now possible without SATA drives disappearing and bus frequencies being too far out of specs.
For all its glory we have given the ASUS P5AD2-E motherboard TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award.
Support for 2 Gigabit and 1 Wireless Ethernet
2 Additional IDE and 4 Additional SATA ports with RAID
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 2 [Specifications]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 3 [Features]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20