Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Continued
With the dual feet extended all the way, there is a major increase in the attack angle and it now has the keys leaning into the user. We can also see the edge is designed the same and offers the LED strip just like the other side does.
As we turn the corner on the back edge of the Lobera Spectrum, we found the USB cable to the right to connect to the PC, but more obvious is the warning sticker. It tells us that 100mA is the max of these ports under it, and you should not charge a mouse or phone.
Under that sticker, we find the pair of USB 2.0 ports to the left, and we went ahead and stuck the extra power cable into the center. To the right of that optional power cord is the headphone and microphone pass-through jacks to help keep all of the cabling clean and in one place.
Getting back to the main cabling for the Lobera Spectrum, we can see it starts as a very thick cord. After a thick chunk of plastic, the sleeve continues down all four of the connections that need to be made to get full functionality.
Back to the Lobera, as we now look down at the underside of it. The base is flat and offers five thin rubber pads to keep the board in place. There are adjustable feet at the back, and a large sticker in the middle sporting the serial number.
The flip out feet on this keyboard works in two stages. There is a shorter inner raisable foot, but it solid plastic. The larger foot on the outside has a rubberized end to it so that you still get solid footing, unlike with the shorter ones.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB retails for £93 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0