Accessories and Documentation
If your chassis does not offer tool-less mounting options, or if you just prefer a more secure means of installation, screws are provided. Behind the four screws is the sheet of stickers that keeps the thermal probe leads where you want them.
This bundle seen above is the five thermal probe wires. They are sleeved so that they can easily be hidden and look nice also. They are all just over 28" in length, so you can monitor anything in the case you wish to without any issues there. They are also clearly marked to make connectivity easier.
All of those same attributes carry over to the fan leads as well, which are also sleeved, just as long, and clearly marked as well. The thing to know about these is that while the controller ends are 3-pin, the male ends are 4-pin ready, so any fan is fair game with the Four Eyes Touch.
The manual is where the party is when it comes to figuring out how to use the Four Eyes Touch. It shows how to connect everything as well as how to install it into a chassis. When it comes to how to change settings and colors, it's a handy reference guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family