Reeven Four Eyes Touch Fan Controller
Fresh out of the box, we look dead into the face of the Four Eyes Touch. The four windows across the top are for each of the channels and at the bottom smaller buttons flank either side of the slider bar for control of thermal and fan speed options.
It was hard to see dead on to the controller, but the bottom right corner does have the Reeven name present in its design. As to either side, they are shiny black plastic and offers a pair of holes on either side to secure mount this into an optical bay.
Looking at the back of the LCD screen, we don't see much other than a ribbon cable and the short jumper at the bottom. It is nice to see the screen is screwed in and won't move around when used.
The power delivery side has the chokes at the back, with the caps in the middle and the resistors mixed in and at the front near the four 3-pin fan connections. To the right of them is a SATA power plug, and you connect the PSU lead directly to this device; there's no extra power lead to deal with.
To the right of the SATA power there are four dual pin plugs that are for the thermal sensors, these plug in on edge for each of the channels. To the right of that is a removable jumper to silence the controllers buzzer that is sitting right nearby.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now