Commander Gaming Gear Keyboard
The left side of the keyboard has a lot of angles and various surfaces used, and also offers a circuit board like design in some plastic to illuminate late when powered. Also, as this keyboard sits flat as it is now, the keys are still angled slightly towards the user where most are angled away.
The larger left section of the keyboard offers a wide frame and even some titanium-like accents at the front and back. You will also notice that these caps are tall, just like a mechanical cap, and can be swapped out for PBT caps or METALCAPS that Tt eSPORTS sells. You may have trouble, however, trying to replace the lower row of very wide caps from the Windows key to the lighting mode key.
Across the top of the keyboard on the F-keys, we find they serve dual purposes. Here with the F1 through F4 keys, we see a media player button, volume down, volume up, and the mute button.
On the F5 through the F8 keys, we find they are also used to stop a track, go back a track, play and pause, and the last one goes forward a track.
The last group of the F9 through F12 keys offers to open email, open Internet Explorer, lock the keyboard down from being used at all, and can also open the calculator for you.
The right side also brings in the titanium colored bits, and the layout is typical of the rest of the keys. Do note the LED brightness keys near the top, which the arrows have WASD on them, and also there are more arrow options on the keypad.
The right side matches the other side exactly, even down to the plastic accent panel that lights up.
Under the keyboard, we find the frame is built with support bars to keep flex to a minimum. There are only rubber feet in the front, but we also see drain holes near the front, in case you accidentally spill something on the keyboard.
Either corner at the back of the Commander keyboard offers a flip out foot. It is plastic through to the tip and offers the same footing as it does with them in, without rubber feet in the back.
The 1.8 meters of cable has been sleeved from end to end, and terminates in a USB 2.0 connection that isn't gold plated, but isn't a big deal anyway.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Commander Gaming Gear Combo for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Commander Gaming Gear Combo retails for $30 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tt eSPORTS Commander Gaming Gear Combo retails for £53 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Commander Gaming Gear Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4