Accessories and Documentation
In the box of hardware, we are sent eight brackets to mount to the base of the cooler, and a wrench. The brackets are made to go with LGA 2011 to the left, AMD brackets both for long and short hole mounting orientations in the middle, leaving the universal Intel brackets on the right.
They also send a single universal back plate with this cooler. The plate is set like it would go on an AMD motherboard, and it has a large sheet of non-conductive material on it like what is on the Intel tabs at the sides, and is also drilled for socket screws, so orientation for Intel is important.
Also in the kit we are given a small tube of paste, and a Phillip's drive socket. The socket is used on the four nuts at the left that mount the cooler to the motherboard. We are also given small counter sunk screws to mount the brackets to the cooler's base, and for AMD installations, it is advised to use the rubber spacers.
The manual we see at the top opens up and offers tons of images with just a few lines of text where it was definitely needed. Along with that and the parts list inside, anyone should be able to easily get this cooler mounted. At the bottom, we also found the warranty information about what is and what is not covered under the two year term.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master GeminII S524 Version 2 CPU Air Cooler with 120 mm Silencio FP Fan for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master GeminII S524 Ver 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now