Starting with this side of the packaging, we find the Cooler Master logo at the top left, a large image of the cooler in the middle, and the GeminII S514 Ver 2 naming near the bottom. We also see they mention the CDC Tech, the X-Vents in the fins, the fan equipped with it, and also a set of three icons showing each.
This shorter side of the packaging is all black in the background rather than the white, and this time just the logo, an image of the underside of the cooler, and its naming are present on this panel.
The next side of the box has mention of the CDC, X-Vents, Silencio FP fan, and how its design cools more than just the CPU repeated in many languages. At the bottom right, we also see three renderings of the cooler with all the dimensions offered around them.
Making it to the final side of the box, this time there is a specifications chart that covers most but not all of what we saw earlier. We also are given the site address, and bar codes with the model and serial number on them.
Inside of the box the GeminII S514 Ver 2 is pampered as it sits on and is supported by two sections of dense foam. The lower section is cut short to protect the offset base, yet leave room for the large box of hardware. As to the paperwork, it is just slid down next to the cooler, but as for the inner packaging as a whole, it is more than up to the job and delivered us a sample in great shape.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master GeminII S524 Version 2 CPU Air Cooler with 120 mm Silencio FP Fan for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master GeminII S524 Ver 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse