Starting with this side of the packaging, we find the Cooler Master logo at the top left, a large image of the cooler in the middle, and the GeminII S514 Ver 2 naming near the bottom. We also see they mention the CDC Tech, the X-Vents in the fins, the fan equipped with it, and also a set of three icons showing each.
This shorter side of the packaging is all black in the background rather than the white, and this time just the logo, an image of the underside of the cooler, and its naming are present on this panel.
The next side of the box has mention of the CDC, X-Vents, Silencio FP fan, and how its design cools more than just the CPU repeated in many languages. At the bottom right, we also see three renderings of the cooler with all the dimensions offered around them.
Making it to the final side of the box, this time there is a specifications chart that covers most but not all of what we saw earlier. We also are given the site address, and bar codes with the model and serial number on them.
Inside of the box the GeminII S514 Ver 2 is pampered as it sits on and is supported by two sections of dense foam. The lower section is cut short to protect the offset base, yet leave room for the large box of hardware. As to the paperwork, it is just slid down next to the cooler, but as for the inner packaging as a whole, it is more than up to the job and delivered us a sample in great shape.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master GeminII S524 Version 2 CPU Air Cooler with 120 mm Silencio FP Fan for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master GeminII S524 Ver 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD