We can't help but be impressed with what HIS has presented us with their X700Pro IceQ Turbo graphics card. It offers good stock performance which can be increased to speeds almost equaling that of the X700XT with the iTURBO overclocking software and even further if you are feeling game. It offers stylish cooling which works well and includes thermal throttling so noise isn't an issue either. It offers a very workable package which includes many connectors which will well and truly get you on your way.
This graphics card makes for the perfect upgrade from the older X600XT (or anything below you might be using) which as our benchmarks showed really struggles in today's current games. We saw anywhere from a 50% to 150% increase in performance from the hot X700 and sometimes doubled with the use of it's officially supported overclocking ability, we find it hard to pass up this killer card which we struggle to find faults with.
We haven't received any details on pricing as yet but we expect it will fall into the $199 - $249 US price range which is really quite good for what you are getting - a funk graphics card with plenty of overclockability providing enough bunch to provide a good solid gaming experience in today's most popular and intensive games.
HIS has hit the nail on the head with their X700Pro IceQ Turbo graphics card and it should make a lot of enthusiasts happy like it did for us. Keep it coming, HIS!
Close to X700XT performance
Impressive overclocking software and overclockability
Stylish cooling which works well
Overclocked warranty from HIS
Good solid gaming performance
We tried finding some but failed
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS X700Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 2 [The Package]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 3 [The Card]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 4 [Overclocking]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- HIS X700Pro - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card