The Archer C3200 carries a solid WebGUI that is easy on the eyes and streamlined. Above, we have the landing page that includes an overview of the router and its status.
Moving on, we take a quick look through the basic menu items. Above, we have the wireless settings with both the SSID and password listed for each network.
Next up, we have the USB sharing settings that gives access to storage and printers.
The advanced menu takes things into further detail, as you can see with the Status menu being a starting point.
The Archer C3200, as mentioned in the introduction, is capable of using a "smart connect" feature for those that want to enable it. The TP-LINK also allows you to change channel and width for each band, and unlike other routers, you can lock in 40MHz on the 2.4GHz band with this solution.
Looking a little deeper into the sharing settings, you can see the Archer has access for both SMB, FTP, and Media sharing.
Bandwidth control is how TP-LINK addresses QoS.
Lastly, we have Traffic Statistics that when enabled can give you an idea of how traffic is moving through the router.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer C3200) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017