The Archer C3200 carries a solid WebGUI that is easy on the eyes and streamlined. Above, we have the landing page that includes an overview of the router and its status.
Moving on, we take a quick look through the basic menu items. Above, we have the wireless settings with both the SSID and password listed for each network.
Next up, we have the USB sharing settings that gives access to storage and printers.
The advanced menu takes things into further detail, as you can see with the Status menu being a starting point.
The Archer C3200, as mentioned in the introduction, is capable of using a "smart connect" feature for those that want to enable it. The TP-LINK also allows you to change channel and width for each band, and unlike other routers, you can lock in 40MHz on the 2.4GHz band with this solution.
Looking a little deeper into the sharing settings, you can see the Archer has access for both SMB, FTP, and Media sharing.
Bandwidth control is how TP-LINK addresses QoS.
Lastly, we have Traffic Statistics that when enabled can give you an idea of how traffic is moving through the router.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer C3200) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now