TP-LINK Archer C3200
A photo of the Archer C3200 covers the front of the box as we look at the packaging. To the left, we have marketing information including its wireless capabilities.
Scope of delivery includes an Ethernet cable, power adapter, and reading materials.
Looking at the Archer C3200, we find this solution to be quite small when compared to previous AC3200 solutions. Each of the six antennas are built into the chassis similar to the Netgear Nighthawk X6.
The front edge of the Archer houses all the LEDs that there are quite a few. To the far right, we have buttons for WPS, Wireless, and the LED control.
Extending all of the antennas, you can see this TP-LINK device is much more conservative in its design than previous solutions we've reviewed.
The rear of the router houses a single USB 2.0 and 3.0 port on separate ends of the rear I/O. In between, we find a WAN in blue with four yellow gigabit LAN ports.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer C3200) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99