Benchmarks - SMB Workloads
RAID 0 started our SMB workloads with the ASUSTOR unit finding its peak performance with workstation at 390 IOPS. Web Server was second at 347 IOPS, while File Server wasn't far behind at 318 IOPS.
Next up, we have our RAID 5 array where the AS5004T again excelled workstation at 358 IPS with Web Server, File Server and Database all within 10 IOPS of each other.
RAID 10 was good for the AS5004T where the NAS peaked at 387 IOPS in workstation, followed by 385 IOPS with Web Server.
Workload latency for the AS5004T was quite high and in some cases the highest on our charts as the case with Email Server on RAID 0. The ASUSTOR peaked at 157ms in this case, while the lowest point came with Workstation at 81ms.
RAID 5 gave us similar results and again we find Email Server causing the highest latency at 178ms, while Workstation was the lowest at 89ms.
Moving on to RAID 10, we found both Web Server and Workstation hovering around 83ms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [ASUSTOR AS5004T NAS Appliance]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4