Corsair Link Software
After downloading and installing the Corsair Link software suite, when it opens, this is what you find. A list of everything you have sensors on is listed at the left, and they can be placed into an image of the chassis to the right.
For our purposes, we dragged out only the Corsair H110i GTX options where we took the fan speed, pump speed, coolant temperature, and LED indicators and placed them to the right. By right clicking or double clicking on the fan speed indicator at the top, it opens the side menu, allowing us to select from one of the six options or ways to control the speeds of the 140mm fans.
The same can be done for the pump by clicking on it in the same manner. Here though, the only options for the pump is to run it in Quiet Mode or Performance mode only; no real finite control is offered.
Clicking on the temperature of the coolant inside the loop does open the sidebar again, but with only one option at this point. You can take this reading and place it in a group, so under that tab things can be seen on a needed basis, not in some random order you have to hunt through for information.
As for the color of the LED on the head unit, the choice is yours to make. With full RGB control via sliders and code number entry, you can dial in that perfect color you want. If you set things for temperature rather than in normal mode, things start an icy blue-white color, and as the coolant temperature increases, you move closer to red, denoting things are quite warm inside the loop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now