Corsair Link Software
After downloading and installing the Corsair Link software suite, when it opens, this is what you find. A list of everything you have sensors on is listed at the left, and they can be placed into an image of the chassis to the right.
For our purposes, we dragged out only the Corsair H110i GTX options where we took the fan speed, pump speed, coolant temperature, and LED indicators and placed them to the right. By right clicking or double clicking on the fan speed indicator at the top, it opens the side menu, allowing us to select from one of the six options or ways to control the speeds of the 140mm fans.
The same can be done for the pump by clicking on it in the same manner. Here though, the only options for the pump is to run it in Quiet Mode or Performance mode only; no real finite control is offered.
Clicking on the temperature of the coolant inside the loop does open the sidebar again, but with only one option at this point. You can take this reading and place it in a group, so under that tab things can be seen on a needed basis, not in some random order you have to hunt through for information.
As for the color of the LED on the head unit, the choice is yours to make. With full RGB control via sliders and code number entry, you can dial in that perfect color you want. If you set things for temperature rather than in normal mode, things start an icy blue-white color, and as the coolant temperature increases, you move closer to red, denoting things are quite warm inside the loop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99