Corsair Link Software
After downloading and installing the Corsair Link software suite, when it opens, this is what you find. A list of everything you have sensors on is listed at the left, and they can be placed into an image of the chassis to the right.
For our purposes, we dragged out only the Corsair H110i GTX options where we took the fan speed, pump speed, coolant temperature, and LED indicators and placed them to the right. By right clicking or double clicking on the fan speed indicator at the top, it opens the side menu, allowing us to select from one of the six options or ways to control the speeds of the 140mm fans.
The same can be done for the pump by clicking on it in the same manner. Here though, the only options for the pump is to run it in Quiet Mode or Performance mode only; no real finite control is offered.
Clicking on the temperature of the coolant inside the loop does open the sidebar again, but with only one option at this point. You can take this reading and place it in a group, so under that tab things can be seen on a needed basis, not in some random order you have to hunt through for information.
As for the color of the LED on the head unit, the choice is yours to make. With full RGB control via sliders and code number entry, you can dial in that perfect color you want. If you set things for temperature rather than in normal mode, things start an icy blue-white color, and as the coolant temperature increases, you move closer to red, denoting things are quite warm inside the loop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller