Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN-to-LAN throughput landed the Buffalo WXR-1900DHPD near the bottom as one of the slower routers we have tested. At 860 Mbps, the 1900DHPD lands just .2 Mbps quicker than the 1750DHP from Buffalo and 4 Mbps quicker than the 868L from D-Link.
WAN to LAN throughput reached a peak of 858 Mbps, similar again to the WZR-1750DHP from Buffalo and nearly 20 Mbps quicker than the RTA15 from Amped and 818DRU from TRENDnet.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Wireless throughput was a different story as the 2.4GHz band at the 40MHz width was chart topping at 247 Mbps, while the 20MHz width was rather disappointing at 49.3 Mbps.
5GHz performance had good and bad points. The bad was again at 20MHz with terrible performance at 55 Mbps, but changing bands to 40MHz increase performance fivefold to 225 Mbps and nearly doubled that again switching to 80MHz.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo WXR-1900DHP AirStation Extreme AC1900 Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo WXR-1900DHP AirStation Extreme AC1900 Router retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel