ZOTAC usually has some decent packaging on its video cards, with the mid-range GTX 950 AMP! Edition being no different.
Starting with the front of the box, we have a mostly plain package. We can see that there's 2GB of GDDR5 on the card, ZOTAC's ExoArmor, Freeze Tech and Ice Storm technologies. On the bottom right, we have NVIDIA's various technologies too.
On the back, we have a detailed run down of the various parts of the card, including ZOTAC's FireStorm overclocking software.
Inside, the card is in another box to keep it safe.
Here we have the front of the card, which looks identical to any of ZOTAC's AMP! range. We have two large fans, and an elaborate heat pipe array behind the fans that you can spot.
Interestingly, ZOTAC opted to use a backplate on the card - but it does also look very cool, too.
We have a change of display connectivity from previous Maxwell offerings, with 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and 2 x DVI ports.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition is powered by a single 6-pin PCIe power connector, with a TDP of just 95W.
I don't know why you'd want to, but you can SLI the GTX 950 if you wanted to. Only 2-way SLI is supported on the GTX 950.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition retails for $180 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition retails for £145 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017