Accessories and Documentation
We are given PSU and HDD screws, countersunk M3 screws for the SSDs and motherboard, 6/32 screws, and a handful of fan screws. We are also given some extra standoffs for E-ATX, a motherboard speaker, and one long screw in case your 200mm fans lose one.
Also inside of the hardware box, we found ten zip ties to help with all of the wiring, and also due to the taller height of this chassis, we are also offered an 8-pin cable extension to help ease the strain on the PSU lead.
Also in that box, we found this heavy bit of metal and plastic that has five magnets on the back of it. What this is happens to be a headphone holder. The thinner top bit is on a hinge, and opens up to hold the cans, while the large part hangs from anywhere on the chassis that is convenient for you.
The manual is pretty thorough with its images and text explaining how everything goes into the chassis, including optional cooling ideas. They do not offer a parts list inside, and it is up to you to sort out if the component uses M3 or 6/32 screws and where best to use them.
PRICING: You can find the LEPA Lenyx for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The LEPA Lenyx retails for $171 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The LEPA Lenyx retails for £129 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [LEPA Lenyx LPC801A-B Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lenyx LPC801A-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now