Packaging is kept simple to allow more of the investment to go to the actual chassis, and so they offer this black printed plain cardboard box. The front of which offers us the LEPA name and logo at the top, a rendering of the chassis off to the right a bit, and the Lenyx LPC801 Series marked to the left.
This skinnier panel also starts with LEPA and the logo at the top, but the only thing worth a mention on the rest of the panel is the check boxes at the bottom where we see which color of the chassis we have, and whether or not it has a PSU inside.
Outside of the naming at the top of the back panel, the rest of it is taken up with a huge exploded diagram of the Lenyx. This shows all of the removable components, the fans, even down to the dust filters offered.
As we make it to the last of the four panels, we see that now LEPA is offering potential customers the full specifications of what the Lenyx has to offer. We also see the first mention of the 9.8 kilograms of weight.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis has had plastic applied to both sides of the window prior to being wrapped in the clear plastic liner to protect the surface treatments and paint from minor rubbing. To take on the drops, bangs, and kicks associated with shipping, thick Styrofoam caps are used at the top and bottom, which allowed this large and weighty chassis to arrive in great condition to us for testing.
PRICING: You can find the LEPA Lenyx for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The LEPA Lenyx retails for $171 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The LEPA Lenyx retails for £129 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [LEPA Lenyx LPC801A-B Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lenyx LPC801A-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup