MSI is known for using its dragon on its boxes, with the new GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G being no exception.
On the front of the box, we have the aforementioned dragon, and to the right, we have the model of this card. In the bottom left, we see that it has 2GB of GDDR5, supports PCIe 3.0, and is the OC edition.
On the back of the card we find out the various technologies that MSI has on the card, such as the use of Torx Fans, SU Pipe, and Zero Frozr technologies.
Inside, the card is kept nice and safe inside of this box.
Starting off with the front of the card, we have the usual red and black theme from MSI which continues to impress. Even though this is the cheapest entry in the GTX 900 series from NVIDIA, MSI isn't cheaping out in the looks department.
There's no backplate in use here.
One very good thing that MSI has done with the GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G is continued the Maxwell tradition of display connectivity. We have 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and 1 x DVI output.
A single 6-pin PCIe power connector is required, keeping power consumption very low.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand