MSI is known for using its dragon on its boxes, with the new GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G being no exception.
On the front of the box, we have the aforementioned dragon, and to the right, we have the model of this card. In the bottom left, we see that it has 2GB of GDDR5, supports PCIe 3.0, and is the OC edition.
On the back of the card we find out the various technologies that MSI has on the card, such as the use of Torx Fans, SU Pipe, and Zero Frozr technologies.
Inside, the card is kept nice and safe inside of this box.
Starting off with the front of the card, we have the usual red and black theme from MSI which continues to impress. Even though this is the cheapest entry in the GTX 900 series from NVIDIA, MSI isn't cheaping out in the looks department.
There's no backplate in use here.
One very good thing that MSI has done with the GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G is continued the Maxwell tradition of display connectivity. We have 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and 1 x DVI output.
A single 6-pin PCIe power connector is required, keeping power consumption very low.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology