MSI is known for using its dragon on its boxes, with the new GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G being no exception.
On the front of the box, we have the aforementioned dragon, and to the right, we have the model of this card. In the bottom left, we see that it has 2GB of GDDR5, supports PCIe 3.0, and is the OC edition.
On the back of the card we find out the various technologies that MSI has on the card, such as the use of Torx Fans, SU Pipe, and Zero Frozr technologies.
Inside, the card is kept nice and safe inside of this box.
Starting off with the front of the card, we have the usual red and black theme from MSI which continues to impress. Even though this is the cheapest entry in the GTX 900 series from NVIDIA, MSI isn't cheaping out in the looks department.
There's no backplate in use here.
One very good thing that MSI has done with the GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G is continued the Maxwell tradition of display connectivity. We have 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and 1 x DVI output.
A single 6-pin PCIe power connector is required, keeping power consumption very low.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017