MasterCase Pro 5 Options
In another box, we were sent all of the optional hardware to turn our chassis into the MasterCase Pro 5. First of which is a two bay HDD rack to add into the chassis. It also comes with the screws needed for drive mounting and try locking.
We were also sent a three tray model as well. This now is a total of seven 3.5" bays. Keep in mind too, not just the metal trays on the subfloor are for 2.5" drives, each plastic tray is also drilled for their installation.
Then there is the third 2.5" drive mounting plate. Now you can not only use the two locations on the subfloor, but this allows you to hang a third drive behind the motherboard as well, without giving up the pre-installed locations to do it.
Then we also pulled the water bracket out of the box. This allows users to fully support the weight of an AIO or any water cooling. This bracket also offers more height above the motherboard to allow for over 60mm of space there.
The last two options can both be seen from here. First of all is the angled top with the same styling as the front with a large mesh center panel and solid plastic on either side. The other option of course is the windowed side panel that offers a full view of the top, and while the window is lower than the subfloor, that strip of window is blacked out so the wiring is not visible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterCase 5]
- Page 5 [Inside the MasterCase 5 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [MasterCase Pro 5 Options]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99