Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box, we found this sitting in their own little compartments inside of it. Along with the ten wire zip ties at the top, we are also given a pair of Molex to 3-pin fan power header adapters. For those that do not have or do not want to use extra motherboard headers, these will come in very handy.
The front of the chassis is designed to hold up to three 140 or 120mm fans, but with the ODD bays in place, it is tough to offer fan mounting at the top. This is solved by offering a bracket that screws in once the ODD bays are out and offers a secure way to mount the topmost fan.
Front fan screws, a socket and standoffs, HDD cage screws, and a Kensington lock loop and screw covers what is offered along the top. PSU screws, motherboard screws, normal fan screws for the top, SSD, ODD, a pair we are not too sure about, and the last pair of screws are to mount the fan bracket.
Just in case you missed what we just explained, inside of the manual, the first thing offered is an explanation as to what each bit of the kit is for.
The rest of the manual, seen on the left, offers a step-by-step guide through the major component installations and even touches on most of the features and how it all works. To the right is the warranty information that offers what to do and what not to do, along with what they will cover for two years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterCase 5]
- Page 5 [Inside the MasterCase 5 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [MasterCase Pro 5 Options]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel