Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box, we found this sitting in their own little compartments inside of it. Along with the ten wire zip ties at the top, we are also given a pair of Molex to 3-pin fan power header adapters. For those that do not have or do not want to use extra motherboard headers, these will come in very handy.
The front of the chassis is designed to hold up to three 140 or 120mm fans, but with the ODD bays in place, it is tough to offer fan mounting at the top. This is solved by offering a bracket that screws in once the ODD bays are out and offers a secure way to mount the topmost fan.
Front fan screws, a socket and standoffs, HDD cage screws, and a Kensington lock loop and screw covers what is offered along the top. PSU screws, motherboard screws, normal fan screws for the top, SSD, ODD, a pair we are not too sure about, and the last pair of screws are to mount the fan bracket.
Just in case you missed what we just explained, inside of the manual, the first thing offered is an explanation as to what each bit of the kit is for.
The rest of the manual, seen on the left, offers a step-by-step guide through the major component installations and even touches on most of the features and how it all works. To the right is the warranty information that offers what to do and what not to do, along with what they will cover for two years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterCase 5]
- Page 5 [Inside the MasterCase 5 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [MasterCase Pro 5 Options]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017