3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
Kicking off our synthetic testing with 3DMark and its 1080p run of Fire Strike, we have the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 OC 8GB being 13% slower than its bigger, 390X brother. On the 1440p test, the 390 is again, 13% slower. All the way up at 4K, we have the 390 being 15% slower.
Switching over to Heaven, we have the R9 390 from HIS being 9% slower than the 390X at 1080p. At 2560x1440, the 390 is 10% slower. The 4K run of Heaven has the 390 losing by just 2FPS to the 390X from HIS. So far so good for around 10-13% slower than the 390X when it comes to synthetic testing.
PRICING: You can find the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for $416 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for £282 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017