HIS has applied some modest overclocks to the Grenada GPU, with a Core Clock of 1020MHz. We have 8GB of RAM at an effective 6Gbps spread out over a 512-bit memory bus.
One of the areas that HIS has chosen to tune the card is in the cooling system, with HIS using a mixture of heat pipes: 3 x 6mm heat pipes, and 2 x 8mm heat pipes keep the entire card nice and cool. The company has used 2 x 90mm two ball bearing 'Super Large Dual Axial Fans' on the front of the card that dissipates all of the heat from the GPU, VRAM and VRMs.
Here we have the front of the card with the two 90mm fans on show.
At the end of the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 OC 8GB we have the massive heat sink that covers the entire card.
Here we have a look from the bottom and the top of the card, with its elaborate cooling system on show.
PRICING: You can find the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for $416 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for £282 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now