HIS has applied some modest overclocks to the Grenada GPU, with a Core Clock of 1020MHz. We have 8GB of RAM at an effective 6Gbps spread out over a 512-bit memory bus.
One of the areas that HIS has chosen to tune the card is in the cooling system, with HIS using a mixture of heat pipes: 3 x 6mm heat pipes, and 2 x 8mm heat pipes keep the entire card nice and cool. The company has used 2 x 90mm two ball bearing 'Super Large Dual Axial Fans' on the front of the card that dissipates all of the heat from the GPU, VRAM and VRMs.
Here we have the front of the card with the two 90mm fans on show.
At the end of the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 OC 8GB we have the massive heat sink that covers the entire card.
Here we have a look from the bottom and the top of the card, with its elaborate cooling system on show.
PRICING: You can find the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for $416 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for £282 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD