Accessories and Documentation
Inside of one of the three boxes, we find all of the Intel mounting hardware. At the top, we see four black plastic standoffs, the LGA115x back plate, and to the right are the four standoffs for LGA2011 mounting. At the bottom, we have a pair of mounting brackets; one on either side of the two manuals for installation, with the thumbscrews to secure the brackets below them.
The AMD kit is much simpler. Here we have a pair of socket brackets, with white plastic standoffs this time, and a set of four screws to hold it and your stock back plate together. If that all went over your head, it is all shown plainly inside of this manual.
There also was a third box of goodies to open, and in it we find this. There is a tube of NT-H1 thermal paste, a metal case badge, a 90 degree screwdriver, two extra fan clips, and a single Low Noise Adapter if you need to limit noise more than what this NF-A14 PWM offers already.
Speaking of the NF-A14, here it is. This fan is of course 140mm in size, it uses seven blades, offers PWM functionality, and is powered via a 4-pin fan connection at the end of black sleeved cabling.
PRICING: You can find the Noctua NH-C14S for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Noctua NH-C14S retails for $100 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Noctua NH-C14S retails for £79 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-C14S CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- As far as pricing is concerned, the NH-C14S should be sold at our MSRP of USD 74.90. The initial demand has been higher than expected though and unfortunately, we couldn't make supply catch up with demand yet, so some resellers are asking excessive prices. We're working hard to ramp up production as quickly as possible so that the NH-C14S will soon be available at its intended price of USD 74.90.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller