The packaging screams Noctua with the cooler's name in the white block at the left. At the top right, we see that this is a C-style cooler, and in the large brown section, we see a peek of the NH-C14S with a list of eight features to read.
Again, we get the cooler's name at the top and off to the right, but this time the brown panel offers specifications, scope of delivery, and fan specifications. Also note that there is a pair of dimensional renderings at the bottom right as well.
Around to the back, we again get the NH-C14S shown in the left side, but in the larger brown section, we see a lot going on. The features here range from where the idea came from, what you will find about the cooler, down to noise levels, and that it includes thermal paste.
This last panel gives you the story of what the NH-C14S is, and just that you should expect to see from this "elite class top flow CPU cooler". The rest of the panel is repetitions of the same thing in various languages to cover their market share.
Opening the box, we find three separate packages of hardware in this box first. Under these, you find a layer of cardboard, and under that is the cooler with the fan attached packed well in a few more layers of cardboard as it gets encased in its own box before it goes into the bottom. Even with the visible damages to the box, the cooler inside showed up in perfect form and ready for testing.
PRICING: You can find the Noctua NH-C14S for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Noctua NH-C14S retails for $100 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Noctua NH-C14S retails for £79 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-C14S CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- As far as pricing is concerned, the NH-C14S should be sold at our MSRP of USD 74.90. The initial demand has been higher than expected though and unfortunately, we couldn't make supply catch up with demand yet, so some resellers are asking excessive prices. We're working hard to ramp up production as quickly as possible so that the NH-C14S will soon be available at its intended price of USD 74.90.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus