Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz EE (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 512MB DDR-533 OCZ (Supplied by OCZ)
Hard Disk: Western Digital 120GB 7,200RPM PATA (Supplied by Plus Corporation)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9800XT (Supplied by Gigabyte)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2
Motherboard: ABIT IC7 MAX3
To do our overclocking results we ran a series of 3DMark03 tests over 20 mins each to determine the most stable FSB possible with each voltage step.
For this we set the motherboard to use its default DDR voltage and allowed the booster to work its magic. We also tested the booster against the ABIT IC7 MAX3's own DDR voltage to see what works better.
Here we can see that when pushing beyond 2.8v the ABIT IC7 MAX3's own voltage system is simply not good enough and this is where OCZ manages to really shine as you can see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4