Corsair Link Software
After installing the Corsair Link software, we found all of the sensors listed off to the left in the column where most of them still are. In order to make adjustments to any of them, they need to be placed on the case image window to the right. Corsair provides quite a few of their cases to use as the backdrop, but you do have an option to use your own image as well.
For now we right clicked on the H100i GTX Fan, and to the right we see an options menu. Here you can select one of the various control methods in the drop down box to control the fans with a visual display of the fan curve offered with that setting.
We now right clicked on the H100i GTX pump icon. While the icon displays a speed in numbers, to the right, we see a tachometer version of the same speeds, and the menu offers just Quiet mode and Performance mode to control pump speeds.
Doing the same for the H100i GTX Led, we are first given the option to run it normal, with a light on all the time as we set it to be with the sliders or via direct RGB code entering at the bottom. The other option is to run the LED by temperature, where things start blue when it's chilly, moved through green, amber, and orange, and when things are hot, the LED will be red.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair H100i GTX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for £92 at Amazon UK.
Australia: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $175 AUD at PLE Computers.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications