Accessories and Documentation
To kick things off in what we found in the bag of goodies, we see here the Intel LGA1366 and LGA115x back plate on the left. To the right, we find the AMD top mounting bracket. To swap out brackets, rotate one to unlock it, remove it, and put this one in its place and rotate it into the locked position.
No matter what socket used, the knurled nuts at the top are what locked the head unit to any of the standoffs below. As to those standoffs, the top left offers the LGA2011 ones, and to their right are the LGA1366/LGA115x standoffs. That leaves the black set at the bottom which are used for AMD installations.
Since this 240mm radiator is cooled with a pair of 120mm fans, we see there are eight long screws to mount the fans to it. Off to the right, we see eight smaller screws, and these are used to mount the radiator to the chassis. Of course they also ship washers for both sets of screws as well.
To take control of the H100i GTX in software, you must have this Mini-USB to native USB 2.0 cable connected to both the head unit and the motherboard. You also need to download the software, but without this, the software won't do jack for you except maybe read some temperatures.
These are the pair of SP120L fans that shipped with the H100i GTX. They have grey blades that sort of goes with the silver accents on the cooler, they are 4-pin powered PWM fans, and from what we saw in the H80i GT testing, these fans are pretty bad ass.
If you do run into issues trying to install this cooler, referring to the manual will get things sorted with their renderings and explanations. They also include a warranty insert that says basically, do not mod this cooler, run it like a normal human being would, and it will be covered for five years.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair H100i GTX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for £92 at Amazon UK.
Australia: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $175 AUD at PLE Computers.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now