Accessories and Documentation
In the large bag found inside of the chassis, we are given two bags of screws and such. There is a bag of M3 screws for the various drives, and to the right are 6-32 screws to be used for the PSU and the motherboard installation.
Also in the kit is one replaceable expansion slot cover, in case you do not use the missing one in the chassis. We are also given two zip ties for wiring, and a motherboard post speaker to help with diagnosing any issues you may run into trying to post the system.
There is also this boldly colored quick manual for the SS6-2440, and as shown on the lower part, this also works for the SS4-2430 and the SS6-2441 cases.
This is exactly all of what the quick guide contains. Basically there is nothing inside of this guide that we could not see on the packaging. While everything inside is pretty straight forward in this design, a little help here would go a long way for novice builders.
Sentey was also sure to include information about what is and what is not covered in their one-year warranty period. If you do have questions or need to RMA the chassis, that information as to where to go is listed at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset