Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the SS6-2440, we are staring into a glossy white front bezel. The top is rounded and smoothed over as it wraps around to the top panel, but down the face, we can see the pair of bay covers as well as the thick black stripe that starts vertical and angles to the right. Below that, we find a mesh panel that has angles as well to match the black accent line.
That black line continues along the top, and again angles to the right, but this time the mesh that follows it is just for show with no real purpose. In front of the accent line, there is a power and reset button off to the left, and to the right is the card reader slots, a USB 3.0 port, and USB 2.0 ports to either side of the HD Audio jacks.
As we make it to the left side of the chassis, we are greeted with a solid white panel. No bumps, no windows, nothing really exciting here, but we do wish that the painted parts matched the white offered in the plastic components.
The back of the SS6-2440 offers thumbscrews on both sides as well as to remove the top panel. In the black steel area, we find the rear exhaust above the rear I/O, with water cooling grommets and four expansion slots to the right. The lower section is vented to the left, but to the right is where the PSU will go.
As we move around to the right side of the chassis, we see it resembles the left side very much. The only change here is that the black accent line can be seen at the top as it rolls the edge of that panel.
Under the chassis, we find it is supported with large round feet that are rubber on the bottom. There are some structural bends seen here, but the main thing here is the removable dust filter placed under the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4