The packaging is kept simple with red and black printing on plain cardboard, but they do a fine job of detailing things out. Along with the company name and logo, the rendering of the chassis, and product naming at the bottom, they also list five features off to the left, and to the right, we see this is in the Slim series and that it offers USB 3.0.
The next panel to the right has the Sentey name and logo at the top, offers a handle to lug the box around, and also tells us that this is the SS6-2440 glossy white version.
As we get to the back, we find a lot of the same information we saw on the front. However, this time, the larger rendering is done with the panels off the chassis, and they also show six images at the bottom to point out features, and what they look like.
The last external panel gives us all the naming at the top, but this time also offers another rendering of the chassis and in text form at the bottom, we are given a condensed listing of the specifications.
The top and front of the chassis are shipped with a protective layer to protect the gloss finish, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in the plastic liner. Outside of that, we find thick Styrofoam covering the top and bottom, and there is also a piece of high density foam placed over the front panel as added assurance that this product will show up at your door in great shape as this one did for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs