ZOTAC has overclocked both the GPU and the RAM on the GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, with most other AIB partners not touching the VRAM clock speeds, ZOTAC has gone above and beyond with this card.
ZOTAC has used quite an elaborate cooling setup on the GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition card, with a triple-fan cooler that uses 3 x 90mm 'Ice Storm EKO' fans on a huge heat sink that has some very thick heat pipes running through it.
As you can see, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition looks great, but the fans look even better.
The GM200 GPU is kept nice and cool thanks to the gigantic heat sink array used.
The VRMs are kept quite cool thanks to a huge heat sink and heat pipes running over them.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition retails for $700 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition retails for £634 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017