Case Build and Finished Product
As expected, and since we do not use an optical drive in our test system, at least the front of the chassis keeps the sleek black look it offered out of the box.
When installing the motherboard, we found two of the standoffs were already stripped for our pleasure, the back of the chassis needs to be forced in for the video card, and the threads are not cut for the screws that hold it in place. As for the PSU and SSD, we didn't run into issues with those at least.
Out back everything is normal. The rear I/O lines up, we did manage to get the video card in with a bit of effort, and the PSU fills the large hole at the bottom.
While there is a bump to help allow the 24-pin, GPU, SATA, and front panel wiring, the part they forgot about was the 8-pin run. Even with just the one wire there, we had to force the panel back on as there is not enough room offered for that.
With everything buttoned up and ready for the power testing, without a window to view the hardware inside, not one thing about this chassis design changes. What you see out of the box is what you get when the build is completed.
Once we put power to the PSU and powered things up, there was no lighting coming through the front of the chassis, and there is not one LED in the front I/O panel either. While some may like it this way, easily finding things in the I/O becomes a feeling game. If not for the 32 dB of noise we heard from the back of the chassis, we would have had to open the P70 to even tell it was running. So, at least, it got the quiet part right.
PRICING: You can find the Antec P70 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec P70 retails for $54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Antec P70 retails for $77 CAD at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec P70 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P70]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording