Using black printing on plain cardboard, we find a large image of the P70 taking up most of the front panel. Below is the chassis naming and the line "designed to be bold", while the right black stripe carries the company name and that these are designed in California.
The right side of the packaging starts off with the Antec name, and aside from that, all they show is the rendering of the inside of the P70.
The back of the box is where the details are really shown to the customer. There is an exploded diagram of the chassis at the top with bits marked one through 13. Below the rendering, there are columns of descriptions of said bits, repeated in eight languages in total.
The last panel shows us that there are two USB 3.0 ports in this chassis, unlike what the chart shows, and that there are fan controls built in. Under that, we find a rendering of the front of the P70 with company information listed in the fine print below.
Inside of the box, we find the P70 is wrapped in a plastic liner before it gets the thick Styrofoam end caps placed on the top and bottom. Two things to note: there is a noise cover taped into the top Styrofoam cap, and that the box nor the interior packaging showed no real signs of serious damage, but the chassis we received is not in great shape at all.
PRICING: You can find the Antec P70 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec P70 retails for $54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Antec P70 retails for $77 CAD at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec P70 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P70]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99