Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
CrystalDiskMark is disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4k and 4k queue depths with accuracy. Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at QD4.
Our drive is loaded up with data so we are not able to achieve the quoted sequential read speed given by ADATA. We note that the 120GB SX930 has outstanding single queue random read performance, by far the best performance of the drives on our chart.
The 240GB SX930 delivers the best all-around write performance of the drives on our chart.
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.7.4739.38088
AS SSD determines the performance of Solid-State Drives (SSD). The tool contains four synthetic as well as three practice tests. The synthetic tests are to determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD.
The 480GB SX930 has better high QD random performance than the smaller capacities, resulting in a higher overall score. The Ignite runs away with this test even though it has a sequential write speed of just 300 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the ADATA XPG SX930 120GB for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ADATA XPG SX930 120GB retails for $64.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [SSD Toolbox]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 11 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts and Giveaway]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair