Poseidon Z Forged Continued
As we make our way around to the back of the keyboard, behind the number pad, still in the aluminum top component, we find a pair of audio jacks and a pair of USB 2.0 ports to help simplify wiring and make connectivity as easy as possible.
The keyboard is supported with a trio of rubber pads across the front edge, and another pair on the feet at the back. We can also see that there are grooves across the back and up either side to allow users to run the USB cable out through the middle or either side, but it also offers a way to run the headphones that are attached to the back cleanly without causing instability in the way this keyboard sits on the desk.
Spinning the keyboard around and looking into the large indented area, we find the mini-USB connection where the detachable cable plugs into the keyboard.
On either side, we find some of the largest extendable feet in the market. Not only do these offer rubber pads to keep the same level of grip on the desk, but they also lock out very well and would take a lot of pressure to collapse them.
Removing some of the key caps, we can see the bright blue color used on the steel plate around where all of the Kailh blue switches are mounted. Where most use the upper aluminum plate to mount the switches, this design is heavier, but is much more rigid and stronger than most other keyboards we have seen in the past.
The caps themselves are molded with white plastic at their core and are then painted with the coating of black. Of course, the legends and iconography are left blank so that the blue LED backlighting will clearly show through each cap.
We also went ahead and slid in the magnetically attached wrist rest at this point. There are no funky clips to break off; you simply slide it into a pair of grooves, and it stays in place. On the flip side, with just a bit of pulling force, the rest will come right back off if needed.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z Forged Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z Forged Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Poseidon Z Forged Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now