Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The front of the packaging is quite flashy with all that is offered and going on in the background. We see the company and product naming above and to the right of the image of the Poseidon Z forged that is inside of this box. We also see the switch type, its five-year warranty, the aluminum faceplate, backlighting, Instant Shift System, and the 50 Macros it is capable of all listed as well.
Both of the long skinny sides of the box are identical, and on one end of them you will find this. There is the battle dragon logo and company name provided, but they also are sure to show that this contains Tt Blue Switches.
The shorter sides of the box are also identical, and on both ends you will find the logo, company name, and product naming, as well as some red accents to dress it up a bit.
As we now make it to the back of the box, we see a much larger image of the keyboard offered here. Not only do they point out what can be found in the layout around the image, to the right, they also list the features, system requirement, contents, and a very short list of specifications.
On the other longer side of the packaging, we moved to the right end of it to show what both sides offer in their entirety. Here we see that this comes "from the forge to your desktop" and we also see the naming and matching design work to what we found on the shorter sides.
To help dress things up and sort of keep the surprise of what is inside, we find that there is a cardboard cover that you see first. Along with the company and product names, we also see that this is an aluminum gaming keyboard.
After removing that, we find that the keyboard is wrapped in plastic with a wide space behind it made of cardboard. After removing the board, it will unfold to reveal the cable as well as the detachable wrist rest.
The cable we found is bundled with a twist tie, and we can plainly see that it is braided on the outside of the wire to help dress it up a bit, and we can also see that the mini USB and USB 2.0 connections on the ends are gold plated as well.
Under the keyboard is where you will find the literature. There is a quick installation guide to show you how to connect it and where to go for the software download. Along with that there is also an insert covering what will be covered and what not to do if you plan to claim anything within the five year period this Poseidon Z Forged keyboard is warranted for.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z Forged Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z Forged Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Poseidon Z Forged Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design