IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential testing began with read performance where the Archive HDD pulled decent numbers around 118 MB/s throughout testing.
Sequential write showed rather impressive performance for this solution as results started and maintained a 200 MB/s average throughout.
Read latency was quite a bit higher than other solution we have tested with a peak of 414 Ms at QD32.
Sequential write latency again went back to mirroring the performance of standard hard drives. Here we have a low of .65ms at QD1 to a peak at QD32 of 20 Ms.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for $260.95 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for £184.99 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller