IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential testing began with read performance where the Archive HDD pulled decent numbers around 118 MB/s throughout testing.
Sequential write showed rather impressive performance for this solution as results started and maintained a 200 MB/s average throughout.
Read latency was quite a bit higher than other solution we have tested with a peak of 414 Ms at QD32.
Sequential write latency again went back to mirroring the performance of standard hard drives. Here we have a low of .65ms at QD1 to a peak at QD32 of 20 Ms.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for $260.95 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for £184.99 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD