Seagate Archive 8TB HDD
Our sample of the 8TB Archive HDD came in bare drive form. Capacity is listed to the left under the Archive HDD branding.
The drive's SATA power and data connectors are lined up appropriately for hot swap drive trays.
Here we look at the drive with the PCB removed, the bottom left houses a row of spring pins where the PCB connects, while the center carries three contacts for the drives motor.
Above, we have the PCB removed from the drive where we get a look at the LSI controller in the center, followed by 128MB of Samsung DRAM for the cache and Smooth motor driver.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for $260.95 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for £184.99 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller