Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
We see that when it comes to the box that the 500K arrives in, you get the same level of packaging as the high-end models do. On the front of which, we see a large image of the 500K all lit up and with the palm rest in place. At the bottom along with the naming, we see a feature set that includes membrane switches, but still offers NKRO support.
On both of the longer sides of the packaging, they both will have this Cougar logo and the naming, but at the other end of this long side is a tiny image of the 500K, and the one on the front is much easier to see, so we will stick with that image for now.
Both of the shorter sides are identical in their presentation. On either end, you will find the company logo and product naming, along with a larger image of the illuminated keyboard, as well as offering the web address at the top.
Rather than to show the Cougar logo on this longer side, we moved to the other end of the panel and show the specifications list they provide here along with bar codes, serial number, and layout of the keyboard.
Around to the back, we again find that Cougar pulls no punches and offers an image of the keyboard with features pointed out around it, while to the right side of it, we then find a listing of eight features found in and around the 500K along with images. The bottom is then used to again list all of the features, and is then repeated in various languages to cover their markets across the globe.
We mentioned that the same level of packaging is included, and that is also true of the inside as well. Here we find this much lighter keyboard, which may not need this level of protection gets the same dense foam to separates the bits inside and make certain that the product will arrive in great shape.
Also, just like with the previous two boards we looked at, under the keyboard, in the box, we again find a black envelope. Here it contains a user manual for the 500K and a trio of stickers to add to anything you see fit to put them on.
PRICING: You can find the Cougar 500K 1000Hz Membrane 32 Bit ARM Keyboard (KBC500-WRNSB) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cougar 500K retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- Battlefield 1 has shifting anthology style campaign
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now