Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
Sequential read for the N5810 Pro was at the top of our charts in all RAID modes with performance being a pretty consistent 118 MB/s.
Sequential write showed similar results as each RAID setup produced a consistent 117 MB/s.
Latency results for Sequential read were pretty consistent as well at 35ms across the board.
Write latency showed the same 35ms across each RAID mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes