The packaging for the Triathlor Eco 650W gives us a faint view of the unit on the front. Aside from wattage and efficiency ratings, there is nothing else to be had here.
Moving around to the other side, we find a vast amount of information. One thing that I did not expect to see is the inclusion of HeatGuard which keeps the fan running after the system is turned off to remove residual heat.
The bottom half of the back shows the I/O specifications as well as the modular cables.
Three of the four sides of the box do not contain any information, but this side lets you know how many connectors are available for the unit.
Inside the Box
The Triathlor Eco 650W is packed just like this inside the box. The accessories take up any spare space in the box and the power supply is protected by the air sleeve around it.
The top houses the I/O specification label for the unit and shows off semi-gloss black finish of the unit.
Both sides feature the same Triathlor Eco logo with the opposite being inverted.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled so that they can be easily discerned.
Moving around back, we find the AC input with on/off rocker switch. Ventilation is achieved by the honeycomb mesh grill.
Turning the unit over so that we can see the bottom reveals the black 120mm fan with wire grill to protect it.
There are five modular cables included with this unit, all of which are of the flat ribbon type.
Accessories included in the box are the user's manual, AC input cord, mounting screws, and two Velcro cable ties.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax Triathlor ECO 650W Power Supply ATX 650 Power Supply ETL650AWT-M for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel