Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN-to-LAN throughput was surprisingly right with the previous D-Link solution we tested at 952.38 Mbps.
WAN to LAN throughput was on par with all other tested solutions coming in at 946 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
2.4GHz throughput was rather good with the 20MHz band, but as most solutions uses coexistence mode, the 40MHz band can be hard to achieve. With that said, we see that reflected in the performance of the 40MHz band.
5GHz throughput was quite good starting with the 20MHz band at 167 Mbps, followed up by the 40MHz band at 294 Mbps. Moving over to 80MHz and 802.11ac, the DIR-890L/R reached 395 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) retails for $289.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller